1Zpresso K-Max manual coffee grinder is suitable for both pour-overs and espresso due to its 48mm Stainless Steel burrs and finer adjustment-dial design. It's our standout grinder that we've enjoyed using more and more as we spend time with it!
The quality of the grinder is outstanding, and it's a joy to use. The taste profile is a little heavier than the Q2, with a bit more sweetness, and depth to the coffees brewed off the K-Max. It's very easy to adjust the grind setting, and the grip on the shaft is great for small hands. The magnetic catch on the bottom is very sturdy, yet super easy to remove by quarter twisting, and letting the magnets repel each other.
We can't recommend this grinder enough, and are very pleased to be reselling within Switzerland!
Equipped with 9 numbers and 90 clicks for grind precision. Each click shifts the grind size by 22 microns. The K-Max is equipped with a top adjustment dial for accessible and simple grind adjustment.
The goal of the K Burr is to give you a hand grinder that is efficient and enjoyable to use. Getting a great grind should not be a hassle. Start with medium-coarse grind for pour-overs, the K Series is a grinder built on consistency and excellent performance, and fine grind precision for espresso.
K-Max Grinder comes with Magnetic Catch Cup:
Using the open catch cup fiting/cap, removal of the cup is easy and quick by rotating in any direction. This allows for easier removal than a twisted tread cup.
It has a comfortable grip that is easy to grind and is a good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for ease of handle.
- 9 numbers on the dial, and 90 clicks
- Quick-Disassembly Design
- Heptagonal 48mm stainless steal conical "K" burr. The shaft is affixed to the outer case of the grinder which prevents burr wobble. This means the burr cannot come out of place and the gap between the burrs cannot fluctuate. This ensures better grind consistency.
1Zpresso K-Max Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, anti-slip rubber, carring case
Weight: ~700g (1.56lb)
Dimension: 19.3 x 14 x 6.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 35-40 - depending on bean type
Material: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
Content: 1Zpresso K-Max, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, anti-slip rubber, 1zpresso Cylinder Case.
- do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- the burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and damage the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.
Shipping informationIf you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Orders recieved before midnight Sunday, we guarantee will be shipped that week.
Otherwise late orders will be shipped the week after. If you have any urgent requirements, please get in touch by email and we will do our best to accomodate them!
Everything is shipped from Zurich, Switzerland. We use Swiss Post, UPS, Fedex, or DHL as our shipping options.
You have the option to select Local Pickup in Zurich, at the Lobby at ON Labs, or at the Collective Bakery.
For Swiss Post services:
The Postpac Economy option is the cheapest, but slowest, and doesn't have any tracking.
We would recommend the Postpac Priority option for a faster service, and detailed tracking information.