The 1Zpresso Q2S portable manual coffee grinder is travel sized and portable with a grinding capacity of 20g of coffee. We have been so pleasantly surprised by this grinder, as it's weight, feel, and grind quality rival grinders over twice the price!
For us we've compared the taste profile of this grinder with that of a comandante similarly. It's a very clean, light, and bright taste profile.
This grinder is for you if you care about the quality of your coffee, and want a much better hand grinder than any other in this price range. The size makes it very travel friendly, but you can only grind max 20g at a time due to the size of the grinder, so don't expect to do big brews. If you need to grind larger amounts of coffee we could recommend the big brother to this grinder - the K-Max.
It has a comfortable grip, is easy to grind, and is a good weight.
- Collapsible handle for easier transport
- Curved handle lever for easy rotation
- Premium anti-slip silicone leather on the main body
- 10 numbers on the dial, and 30 clicks/rotation
- NEW HEPTAGONAL 40mm stainless steal conical burr and dual-bearing shaft for stability and consistent grind.
1Zpresso Q2S Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush
Weight: ~385g (0.85lb)
Dimension: 13.8 x 12 x 4.6 cm
Ground Capacity: 15-18g - depending on bean type
Material: 420 Stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, aluminum alloy, and wood
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, air blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- The burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.
Shipping informationIf you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Orders recieved before midnight Sunday, we guarantee will be shipped that week.
Otherwise late orders will be shipped the week after. If you have any urgent requirements, please get in touch by email and we will do our best to accomodate them!
Everything is shipped from Zurich, Switzerland. We use Swiss Post, UPS, Fedex, or DHL as our shipping options.
You have the option to select Local Pickup in Zurich, at the Lobby at ON Labs, or at the Collective Bakery.
For Swiss Post services:
The Postpac Economy option is the cheapest, but slowest, and doesn't have any tracking.
We would recommend the Postpac Priority option for a faster service, and detailed tracking information.